Xbox has partnered with OPI, a nail polish brand to launch a new Spring 2022 lineup that’s brimming with colourful gaming-inspired hues.
While the collaboration is available in the US now, the rest of the world will be able to purchase the new colours beginning on February 1. OPI x Xbox nail polishes will come with exclusive content for some of last year’s biggest launches including Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite.
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks*: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar*: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint*: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me*: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked*: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry*: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
According to a post on Xbox Wire, the OPI x Xbox Nail Lacquers retail for $10.50 USD each and Infinite Shine colours will retail for $13.00 USD.