Square Enix is planning on releasing a new mobile game this spring, with inspiration stemming from the Final Fantasy Tactics series for the next game. War of the Visions will arrive on both iOS and Android and pre-registration is already open for those looking to sign up.
Set in the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius universe, the action unfolds on Ardra, a continent on the brink of war as individual nations struggle for dominance. Players will follow the stories of twin princes Mont and Sterne from the kingdom of Leonis, which possesses the power of visions, and Machérie, the beautiful Steel Maiden of Hourne. As they progress, players will need to navigate a variety of battlefields, strategize their attacks against enemy forces and summon powerful Espers to help turn the tide of war.
Also, for those signing up for registration, Square has set about in-game bonuses, depending on how many people sign up.
- 50,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Gil Snapper (L) x20
- 100,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, NRG Restore (L) x5
- 150,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Weapon — Excalibur (UR)
- 200,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Vision Card — Aquatic Songstress, Siren (UR)
- 250,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Unit — Y’shtola (MR)
- 300,000 Users Registered: 1,000 Visiore