Deep Silver and Codemasters has released a trailer for their upcoming arcade racer, Onrush. The new trailer showcases the eight unique vehicle classes available in the game. Additionally, the trailer identifies the traits and RUSH abilities of each class. In Onrush, RUSH is the ultimate manifestation of power that allows you to destroy opponents and take control of any race. The details on each class are:
- RUSH – Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire scorching the earth behind.
- ABILITY – Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents.
- TRAIT – Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips.
- RUSH – Drain: RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range.
- ABILITY – Slam: Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable.
- TRAIT – Show-Off: Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks.
- RUSH – Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind.
- ABILITY – Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective.
- TRAIT – Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls.
- RUSH – Bulldoze: Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect.
- ABILITY – Airstrike: Improved magnetism on in-air attacks.
- TRAIT – Daredevil: Earn RUSH from driving near enemies.
- RUSH – Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with successful takedowns.
- ABILITY – Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly.
- TRAIT – Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses.
- RUSH – Energize: RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost.
- ABILITY – Restock: Drop boost pick-ups for your team by boosting.
- TRAIT – Unite: Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates.
- RUSH – Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down.
- ABILITY – Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits.
- TRAIT – Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents.
- RUSH – Blackout: RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind.
- ABILITY – Shutdown: Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost.
- TRAIT – Bully: Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder.
Onrush will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 5th and is currently available to preorder. The Onrush DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION is available for players who want to get the most out of their experience. With this version of the game, players will receive eight additional vehicle designs with gold and black liveries, extra Crashtag artwork, and Track Tombstones. Those who preorder will also get early access to the Onrush beta before it opens to everyone in May.