The next installment in the widely popular Super Mega Baseball series finally has a release date. On May 1st, Super Mega Baseball 2 will be grand-slamming it’s way onto the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The game will cost $29.99 USD upon launch and will release alongside 3 DLC packs full of awesome cosmetics totally optional to purchase.
The sequel will build on the features that made the first game so awesome including:
- Overhauled presentation. 8 brand new stadiums have been built from the ground up. Character models will be more realistically scaled as will have new more athletic player animations.
- Leagues, team logos and uniforms, and player gear will be fully customizable.
- Brand-new competitive and co-op online modes on dedicated servers.
- Xbox-to-PC, and PS4-to-PC crossplay
- Realistic outcomes and visceral physics with refined baseball simulations
- Quality upgrades for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
Take a look at gameplay in full-swing in the 7-minute gameplay mechanics trailer at the top of the page.