Originally announced in 2015 at E3, the remake of the iconic Final Fantasy VII is still chugging along to release. For whatever reason, Square once again revealed a game far too soon.
Square Enix is moving along with progress on the highly-anticipated game and is currently looking to hire core team members to see the episodic game release to the public.
Siliconera found a listing of some benefits that are entitled to those who come aboard:
- A major project of fully remaking Final Fantasy VII on PlayStation 4.
- Can work in the best development environment!
- Gain experience in a flat organization, use your talents to your heart’s content.
- Recruiting core members for the project!
- Work on a big title for a chance to help your career!
- Enjoy flexibility with discretionary work system and good benefits.
As it stands, the reason for the delays is to ensure each and every system meets the quality standards set by the studio. While I’m all for delays like this, it comes across to me as being indecisive in the general direction of the series and how to proceed.