Sony’s major focus today during their CES 2021 presentation was televisions, audio, and a drone. Buried between all these announcements was a small mention of the PlayStation 5, which included a small reel and some very small mention of video games coming to the console.
- Hitman 3 (January 20, 2021)
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits (March 2021)
- Returnal (March 19, 2021)
- Solar Ash (June 2021)
- Little Devil Inside (July 2021)
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (October 2021)
- Stray (October 2021)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (2021)
- Horizon Forbidden West (2021)
- Project Athia (January 2022)
- Pragmata (2023)
Aside from firming up a few release windows, this list feels like everything we’ve heard of so far. I feel confident we’ll see everything on this list except Project Athia and Pragmata this year. The only one I’m erring on the side of caution on is Ghostwire: Tokyo which could go either way for launching this year.
If this year is the one year in which projects are pushed further out due to the pandemic, I feel like my backlog will thank me for all the attention. I’ve purchased a few titles over the break and I’m itching to finish my playthrough of Hades.