Are you still playing Rocket League? It’s hard to go too long without playing for long periods of time, and even today I still find myself sinking an hour minimum each week to get online to play.
Psyonix has been providing consistent, worthy content for those who are playing Rocket League, and this year alone has expanded to more systems to play the game on, each update brings cool toys to the fold, including new maps, lots of customization features and cars!
This week marks the anniversary of Rocket League and Psyonix is releasing a ton of items for the game, the list includes:
- FREE Rick & Morty Customization items distributed as Common drops after online and offline matches, including Rick and Morty Antennas, ‘Cromulon,’ ‘Mr. Meeseeks,’ and ‘Mr. PBH’ Toppers, an ‘Interdimensional GB’ Rocket Boost, and ‘Sanchez DC-137’ Wheels
- ‘Rocket League Radio,’ which adds a new default music playlist “Rocket League x Monstercat” with 18 new tracks from EDM music label Monstercat
- New Import Battle-Cars ‘Animus GP’ and ‘Centio V17,’ available exclusively as drops inside the new ‘Overdrive Crate’
- New Overdrive Crate with the potential to unlock animated decals, brand-new trails, and more
- New customization options like ‘Engine Audio,’ ‘Goal Explosions,’ and ‘Trails’ that are a mix of FREE selections and Crate drops
- End to ‘Competitive Season 4’ and Trail rewards distributed to competing players based on their highest skill tier reached
- Beginning of ‘Competitive Season 5’ with new changes
- Six new achievements and trophies
- and more!