PopCap Vancouver has announced the next free major content update coming to Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Trouble in Zombopolis will introduce a giant new map, two new characters, and over 1,200 new character customization items for even more fun!
Trouble in Zombopolis is free for all players and releases just in time for summer. Playerscan jump into the biggest zombie map ever in the franchise – Zombopolis – and fight their way through dank sewers and down Brain Street Strip. Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz join the fight as they face off in the ultimate showdown while Dr. Zomboss hatches a plan to exterminate all plant-kind!
The free expansion will include features like:
- All-new Herbal Assault Mao, Zombopolis; the capital city for the zombies, featuring an all new mini boss battle.
- Two new characters to collect: Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz.
- Over 1,200 new customization items to unlock in the Zany Zombopolis Pack.
- Character balancing and gameplay improvements.
- Boat Blast shooting gallery in the Backyard Battleground with leaderboards.
- Added ‘item rarity’ borders to the sticker book
- AI now runs back to defend the flag if enemies are capturing it in Flag of Power mode
- Added wave number information to HUD between waves
The update also includes critical fixes to numerous issues within the game:
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue where players in game groups would occasionally not hear music upon joining Ops mode
- Fixed issue where Infinity Time Match would not start due to Privacy Settings
- And more…
Also included are general bug fixes, such as Hit Detection improvements and what not.
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 – Trouble In Zombopolis: Part One is coming to all players for free this summer.