Atlus has announced next week’s release of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will be celebrated with a charitable invitational tournament.
On March 18, 2022, eight of the top-level Persona 4 Arena Ultimax are facing off in an all-out brawl. This is an 8-person double-elimination bracket, with seeds randomly drawn on the day of the invitational.
Atlus is offering up some great prizes for players, too:
1st Place: a $10,000 donation to the winner’s charity of choice
2nd Place: a $5,000 donation to the runner-up’s charity of choice
All non-placing players will receive a $1,000 donation made to their charity of choice as a thank you for their participation.
The below challengers will be representing their chosen charities in the invitational:
- BrkrDave – Alzheimer’s Association
- BananaKen – Dysautonomia International
- TectalEastside – American Cancer Society
- Grover – Save the Children, Bolivia
- Jona – Organization for Autism Research
- SQ – The Trevor Project
- Doonpa – ALS Association
- bc | Lord Knight – Climate Reality Project
The Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Charity Sho-down will be hosted by Mynus, with the all-star commentary team NobodyExe, Bace, SuperKawaiiDesu and Fox.