Next month, these costumes will be available for NieR: Automata, in addition to that, there will be three new battle colosseums and a battle against heads of Square Enix and Platinum Games.
The content, called 3C3C1D119440927 will feature costumes for androids 2B, 9S, and A2 that will utilize previous costumes from the original NieR. You can dress up as Kaine, Replicant NieR, and older NieR.
We also learned that there will be a feature that allows you to use hairspray and to change the colours of 2B and A2’s hair colour.
Talk about some interesting DLC, right? I can’t wait to get my hands on this content when it launched next month.
The downloadable content (DLC) set, titled “3C3C1D119440927”, will include three exciting new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullet