Camille checks out the latest series of MiniDrones from Parrot. We take a look that the Jumping Night, Airborne Cargo and Hydrofoil Drones (video at the bottom)!Here are the key points for these amazing drones:
The Jumping Night can see in the dark. You just have to activate their powerful LED lights from the FreeFlight 3 application (available on iOS & Android) and adjust the intensity. They can also send light signals to indicate that the coast is clear or to give notice of a danger.
They can patrol and take complete video reports, even in dark areas.
- Maximum speed: 4 mph
- Jump: up to 2.5 ft. (height & length)
- Battery life: 20 minutes – fast charging in 25 minutes (with a 2.6A charger, not included)
The Parrot Airborne Cargo are transport drones capable of carrying a toy pilot or any kind of miniature freight, like toy blocks.
This customization potential opens the imagination to limitless adventures!
- Maximum speed: 11 mph
- Battery life: 9 minutes without hull — Fast charging in 25 minutes (with a 2.6A charger, not included)
They rise out of the water to hover over the surface and rush like the racers in a sailing match.
- Once the engines are on, the upper part of the Hydrofoil positions perpendicularly to the nautical structure.
Thanks to the four propellers of the Minidrone, it slides through the water and stays about 2 inches above the surface with amazing stability and agility.
- As the water resistance is reduced, it can reach the maximum speed of 5.4 knots (6 mph) and turn in a flash without capsizing.
- Equipped with all the capabilities that are common to the ‘Airborne’ drones, the Hydrofoils can be separated from their nautical structure in order to fly through the air and do breathtaking aerial acrobatics!
- Maximum speed:
- 11 mph in the air
- 6 mph (5.4 knots) on water (it is recommended to use the Hydrofoil on freshwater)
- Battery life: 7 minutes — Fast charging in 25 minutes (with a 2.6A charger, not included)