The arcade basketball market is in need of a new game to sink time into, NBA Playgrounds might be the game for you. It’s been ages since we’ve seen anything from NBA Jam, and developer Sabre Interactive promises classic NBA action, along with being officially licensed by the NBA, you can expect a variety of players to be usable including Allen Iverson, LeBron James, Steph Curry and Shaquille O’Neal.
- Up your Game! Features a progression system to unlock real NBA players. Uncover new moves for each player as you upgrade their experience.
- Tournaments and Online Play. Play solo, with friends in local and online multiplayer, or against the world in online tournaments.
- Lottery Pick System. The lottery pick system introduces a new twist to the game by rewarding great play with unique rewards.
- Massive Roster of NBA Superstars. Current and retired ballers from all the official NBA teams will be available at launch. Hundreds more NBA superstars will be added post-launch.
- Over-the-top Moves. Timing is key, whether you’re shooting 3-pointers, pulling off major dunks, showing off your finger-roll game, or defying analytics and winning with long 2-pointers.