We reported last week a ton of new content coming to Shadow of War which included the Slaughter Tribe, a new set of orcs to conquer with who have new moves, new weapons and new missions with new Captains to overrule.
- Tribal Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Slaughter tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
- Tribal War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in the new Tribal War Bands quests as Captains from the Slaughter tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
- New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the Slaughter tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
- Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Slaughter tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
- Blood Ambush – Repel Captains from the Slaughter tribe as a succession of Orcs stage an ambush in true Slaughter tribe fashion.
As for free content, which is available today, Warner Brothers released Endless Siege, a new way to engage Sauron’s forces, Rebellion which has Talion engaging Ologs and Uruks who have rebelled against the Bright Lord, and lastly, Enhanced Photo Mode, which brings new filters, frames and textures.