“I'll knock some sense into you!” pic.twitter.com/WIg2xCQZ0h
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) February 26, 2018
Activision has been teasing a new hero for their massive hit Overwatch, and with speculation, a lot of folks were adamant that the reveal would be about it being Torbjörn’s daughter, Brigitte. Turns out they were right, and she was revealed today!
Introducing Brigitte—an engineer turned valiant squire ready to protect her allies on the front line.
Learn more @ https://t.co/JCSkZJGOzc pic.twitter.com/me59upxJYU
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) February 28, 2018
- Rocket Flail – Brigitte’s melee weapon has an extended range, enabling her to strike multiple enemies with a single swing.
- Repair Pack – Brigitte throws a Repair Pack that can heal an ally. Any healing over that ally’s maximum health provides them with armor instead.
- Whip Shot – Brigitte throws her flail a long distance, dealing damage and knocking an enemy away from her.
- Barrier Shield – Brigitte deploys a frontal energy barrier to absorb a limited amount of damage.
- Shield Bash – Once her Barrier Shield is deployed, Brigitte can dash forward to stun an enemy.
- Inspire – When Brigitte hits enemies with her flail, she also heals nearby allies over time.
- Rally – Brigitte moves faster and provides all nearby allies with armor that lasts until it’s removed by damage.
Jeff Kaplan breaks down Brigitte through a new Developer Update: