Fans of Jet Set Radio, nostalgia, and the 90’s should check out the upcoming action-adventure platformer, Hover: Revolt of Gamers when it hits PC at the end of the month.
A colorful, futuristic open-word parkour game full of amazing jumps and high speeds. Players can switch from single to multiplayer mode on the fly and experience breathtaking traversals and crazy combos.
● An Amazing City: Hover City is a huge futuristic city full of colors. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
● Total Freedom: Explore the open-world city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
● Build Your Team: Unlock 9 playable characters and improve their skills to create theperfect team.
● Various Gameplay: The core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks, but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sportmatches with friends.
● Choose Your Experience: Instantly switch from single player to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play in first or third-person, or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers a dynamic experience.
● Create Your Own Challenges: Without leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable in solo or multiplayer.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is currently available on Steam in Early Access where it comfortably rests at a 92% positive rating with hundreds of excellent reviews. We’ll be happy to supply the press with codes if you’re interested in exploring this high-tech new city in fun and exciting ways.