Deep Silver today released a new cinematic trailer for the upcoming open-world FPS Homefront: The Revolution. Developed by Deep Silver Dambusters Studios Homefront: The Revolution sends players loose in a full-blown guerrilla war raging in the occupied United States. The game will be released in spring 2016 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac and Linux and will be at gamescom 2015 at the booth of Deep Silver in Hall 9 playable. Homefront : The Revolution throws the player into a dystopian, alternative future where a humanitarian crisis has forced the United States under the brutal military rule a world dominating Korean society to its knees. In Philadelphia, the formerly so proud birthplace of American independence, including surveillance drones, armored patrols and police violence an everyday occurrence. But in the ruins on the outskirts of the city, increasing resistance stimulates … Players must fight a seemingly hopeless guerrilla war against a superior military power to fight for freedom. With raid tactics, ambushes and infiltration familiar resistance to the element of surprise, and an arsenal of makeshift weapons to repel the oppressors and to spread the flames of revolution. About Homefront: The Revolution Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world FPS where the player have to lead the resistance in the guerrilla struggle against a military vastly superior enemy in the field. A vibrant and dynamic world will react to your actions. Together with his resistance cell, the player can ignite a rebellion and fight with the help of the population against the occupation and bring the revolution in motion. The enemy, however, is a clear advantage: superior technology, firepower, heavy armor and air support. Players must learn the art of guerrilla warfare – attacks from ambush, sabotage, infiltration, deception – and delivered battles with the enemy constantly in the war-ravaged streets of Philadelphia. The single player campaign is just the beginning, because the co-op mode, players with their friends form their own resistance cell and become celebrated heroes of the revolution. Features:
- Explore a living, dynamic and open game world – Experience wash genuine open-world gameplay in a first-person shooter, which is brought to life with the powerful CRYENGINE.
- Make a guerrilla war – Homefront: The Revolution is not a commercially available linear first-person shooter. To survive, you need to learn, that is, lay ambushes, infiltrating enemy positions and consist in assault-type attacks against the enemy in exciting, not scripted encounters the art of guerrilla warfare.
- Formiere resistance – Recruit revolutionaries for your cause, build bases of operation and safe refuges, rely on your own arsenal with stolen weapons, and ready for your own weapons to guerrilla warfare.
- Ignite the Revolution – The story of the second Revolutionary War is told in a bombastic single player campaign in which you advance the oppressed citizens to leaders of the resistance. The dynamic, evolving game world react to your actions. An oppressed nation leans openly against the overpowering forces of occupation.
- Online co-op mode – Lead the battle continues online. Picture together with your friends a resistance cell, and will jointly celebrated heroes of the revolution.