The biggest issue I had when I reviewed Gran Turismo Sport, was the fact that most of the game was locked behind an always online wall that kept me from truly enjoying the game. Reviewing the game was hard enough as it was, being everything I wanted to do was locked behind an online gate, so it took longer than I’d have liked to play the way the game was meant to be played.
A new update that’s coming next week on November 27, will add new cars to the game, as well as retool the online requirements. You can use the Livery Editor, Scapes, and access the campaign offline.
There are three cars available now:
- ISO Rivolta Zagato VGT
- Audi R18
- Shelby Cobra 427
In December, there will be a new single-player mode called GT League and will be based on the previous GT Mode of the previous games.
In addition, the following 12 cars will be added to the game in the free update of December 2017:
- Mazda — RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
- Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
- Ford — F-150 SVT Raptor
- Lamborghini — Countach LP400
- Ferrari — F40
- Ferrari — Enzo Ferrari
- KTM — X-BOW R
- Suzuki — Swift Sport
- Volkswagen — Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts — 1967 Chevy Nova
- Chevrolet — Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)