While I have bought collector’s editions in the past, I’ve never spent an absurd amount on one (I’ve come close, though!) and the Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age collector’s edition is absurdly expensive. The Judge Magister bust set is the biggest draw to purchasing the collector’s edition but as someone has in the past, thrown everything into the closet after no longer being interested in it, would see this put away rather quickly.
Also, take into consideration that after all said and done, this would cost you over $300 CAD – an expensive purchase I’d say.
The Collector’s Edition is now available for pre-order exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store for $199.99. Those who order will receive the game, along with the below:
- Exclusive “Judge Magisters” Mini Bust Set
- Featuring busts of Judges Bergan, Drace, Gabranth, Ghis, and Zargabaath
- Selection of soundtrack music from famed composer Hitoshi Sakimoto
- Steelbook featuring exclusive art to the Collector’s Edition
- Set of Six Art Cards
- Featuring Vaan, Ashe, Basch, Fran & Balthier, Penelo and World of Ivalice
- Digital code to unlock the FINAL FANTASY XII official soundtrack background music option in-game.
The Limited Edition is also available for pre-order at select retailers for $49.99. It will include the game, an exclusive steelbook featuring artwork by renowned illustrator Akihiko Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS, FINAL FANTASY XIV, NieR: Automata™), and a digital code to FINAL FANTASY XII official soundtrack background music option in-game
Additionally, the first print run of the Standard Edition will also include a limited reversible coversheet featuring artwork by Akihiko Yoshida.
Fans who pre-order the game digitally from the PlayStation®Store will receive a static PlayStation®4 system theme (instant reward upon purchase), and four music tracks by Hitoshi Sakimoto (to be unlocked upon release).