I grew up with Ghostbusters. I consumed everything I could as a child from toys to clothes to pasta. I’ve seen some interesting crossovers over the years, but this one with Planet Coaster leave me scratching my head. How does a theme park management sim crossover with the Ghostbusters? Apparently, Dan Aykroyd knows because it is happening and we have the video to gloss over.
Frontier Developments is working on this story-driven content pack and sees the return of iconic favourites like Slimer, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Walter Peck, and the Ecto-1 car.
The developer calls this the “most ambitious content pack” for Planet Coaster to date and Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters includes:
● A fully-voiced, narrative campaign featuring the voice talents of Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton.
● A new interactive ghostbusting ride, The Ghostbusters Experience.
● A new, Slimer-themed kiddie coaster, the RollerGhoster.
● Classic Ghostbusters characters such as Raymond Stantz, Slimer, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and a few surprises!
● Authentic scenery pieces and sounds straight from the 1984 original movie, including the Ghostbusters HQ, Spook Central, ECTO-1 and Ray Parker Jr’s classic Ghostbusters theme.