Featured

EA Announces FIFA Team Of The Year Nominees

EA has announced the handful of names of players that will eventually be narrowed down to EA SPORTS FIFA Team of the Year (TOTY)! This is the first time that EA is doing this and the TOTY will be voted on by a specific list of media, athletes and community members. Those voting will represent the millions of EA SPORTS FIFA fans around the world.

Voters will receive a ballot with 55 of football’s most elite players and create their team consisting of three attackers, three midfielders, 4 defenders and one goalkeeper. These ballots will make up 60% of the overall voting while EA SPORTS is responsible for the remaining 40%. The final Team of the Year will be announced starting January 15th. Additionally, special TOTY items will be available for a limited time in packs in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team and FIFA Mobile.

Categories
FeaturedNews

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.