We’re partnering up with the most awesome people at Parrot to bring to you this contest. We’re giving away one of the excellent and always fun mini drones that we’ve featured here before.
Want to see them in action? Take a look below as Camille got some hands-on time with these awesome toys. From the looks of it, she had a blast!
We’re giving away the Parrot Airborne Cargo mini-drone and want you guys to enjoy it. What you need to do is simple! Follow us on Facebook, follow and retweet our post on Twitter, and email [email protected] with your name and address and why you want one! We will run this contest for one week from today – ending on June 19 2016.
The Jumping Night can see in the dark. You just have to activate their powerful LED lights from the FreeFlight 3 application (available on iOS & Android) and adjust the intensity. They can also send light signals to indicate that the coast is clear or to give notice of a danger.
They can patrol and take complete video reports, even in dark areas.
- Maximum speed: 4 mph
- Jump: up to 2.5 ft. (height & length)
- Battery life: 20 minutes – fast charging in 25 minutes (with a 2.6A charger, not included)
The Parrot Airborne Cargo are transport drones capable of carrying a toy pilot or any kind of miniature freight, like toy blocks.
This customization potential opens the imagination to limitless adventures!
- Maximum speed: 11 mph
- Battery life: 9 minutes without hull — Fast charging in 25 minutes (with a 2.6A charger, not included)
They rise out of the water to hover over the surface and rush like the racers in a sailing match.
- Once the engines are on, the upper part of the Hydrofoil positions perpendicularly to the nautical structure.
Thanks to the four propellers of the Minidrone, it slides through the water and stays about 2 inches above the surface with amazing stability and agility.
- As the water resistance is reduced, it can reach the maximum speed of 5.4 knots (6 mph) and turn in a flash without capsizing.
- Equipped with all the capabilities that are common to the ‘Airborne’ drones, the Hydrofoils can be separated from their nautical structure in order to fly through the air and do breathtaking aerial acrobatics!
- Maximum speed:
- 11 mph in the air
- 6 mph (5.4 knots) on water (it is recommended to use the Hydrofoil on freshwater)
- Battery life: 7 minutes — Fast charging in 25 minutes (with a 2.6A charger, not included)