ASUS Republic of Gamers certainly did not walk away from the iF Design Awards emptyhanded. The tech giant announced wins of seven prestigious awards for their unique brand of technology in the gaming/VR category. These wins only prove that ROG products continue to be the preferred brand of gamers and fans around the world.
The following ASUS products all won awards from the show:
- ROG G703 (worlds first gaming laptop with an ultrasmooth 17.3 inch Full HD IPS-level display)
- ROG Zephyrus (worlds slimmest gaming laptop)
- ROG Strix SCAR Edition and ROG Strix Hero Edition (systems perfect for eSports)
- ROG Poseidon GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- ROG Strix Fusion gaming headset series (a gaming headset that offers no-compromise gaming audio, comfort, and style. Available in two styles – ROG Fusion 300 and ROG Fusion 500)
- ROG Ranger 2-in-1 Backpack (a 2-in-1 backpack that boasts comfort as well as easy and safe transport for all your gaming gear)
All winning products were chosen from over 6,400 entries from 54 different countries for their impressive design and outstanding engineering. Congratulations to ASUS Republic of Gamers and all other winners.